Training your contractors, staff and visitors through online induction is the best place to ensure they understand important policies, procedures and safety awareness.
Working with you, we can convert your content into high impact, effective and branded online inductions.
Stay in complete control over your inductions on any device, anytime, anywhere!
Why Take Your Induction Training Online?
Let’s look at why taking your induction training online is an effective solution for employers and employees.
Decrease Operation Costs.
This can be big. Expect to see savings by bringing your induction training online. You won’t need other employees’ involvement to guide new starters through the process, a targeted online solution will do the work for you. With employees completing induction training on desktop computers or even their own mobile devices, companies no longer need resources associated with inductions such as room space, printed material, and facilitators.
Deliver A Clear, Consistent Message.
Face-to-face delivery opens itself to inconsistent messaging and relies greatly on the tone of the facilitator. Delivering induction training online gives an opportunity to create the best impression, consistently.
Put Your Learners in Control
It’s proven that adult learners like to take training into their own hands. Online induction training allows ease of access for learners on day one, or before. Learners can work through content at their own pace, repeat parts as necessary, and take as long as they need to complete the training.
Achieve 100% Compliance.
An eLearning induction will enable you to track employee compliance without a paper trail. Online tracking ensures learners repeat any necessary content until compliance is achieved.
Reduce Risk Factors.
Traditional face-to-face training can expose you to risk that online training overcomes. For example, you can be sure that employees have been informed about fire safety and emergency evacuation training before they start their role.
Why Use Qual-e-Pass For Online Induction?
- Use your own induction training material. It’s your own content compiled by your Health & Safety person and specific to your company. Send us your PowerPoints, videos, images, text and quiz questions and we’ll get your inductions online.
- No limit on the number of people trained, you are not paying a per person price.
- Transform your existing induction content into an interactive online one.
- Provide your inductions for employees, contractors and visitors before they arrive on site with a dedicated online induction portal. Inductions can be completed using PC, Laptop or connected Mobile device.
- Induction Certificates emailed on completion.
- Take your induction training online for staff and contractors for a single setup fee.
- This service is only available to Qual-E-Pass Credential Management Customers.
Got a question or a suggestion? We’d love to hear from you. Send us a message and we’ll respond as soon as possible.