- This course consists of 5 modules and should take less than 10 minutes to complete.
- When you have completed each topic & module please click the “Mark Complete” button.
- Every Employee should receive a Health and Safety Induction prior to commencing their employment.
- A Health and Safety Induction details the Rules and Regulations of the Organisation.
- At the end of the course there is a knowledge check with 5 questions. If you complete the knowledge check with at least 80%, you’ll receive your Health & Safety Induction certificate.
- To answer the question, simply select the correct response and click submit.
- You will have only one chance to answer the question correctly.
- Your score will be given at the end of the assessment. You must achieve at least 80% (4 out of 5) or higher to pass. Good luck!
- If you fail to achieve at least 80% click the “Restart Quiz” button which will allow you to retake the quiz.
0 of 5 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Unfortunately you received less than 80%, please retake the knowledge check or you won’t get a certificate. You can view what questions you got wrong by clicking on the “View Questions” button.
Congratulations you Passed. Your certificate is on the way!
Question 1 of 5
Fill in the blank.
Access ladders must be secured and extend meter above the landing area.
Question 2 of 5
Which of the following statements is true? (Select one choice below)CorrectIncorrect
Question 3 of 5
True or False? Fire exits should not be locked or blocked under any circumstances. (Select one choice below)CorrectIncorrect
Question 4 of 5
If you come across a spill on the floor, which of the following should you do? (Select one choice below)CorrectIncorrect
Question 5 of 5
When working roadside, which of the following rules apply? (Select all that apply)CorrectIncorrect