- This course consists of XX modules and should take less than XX minutes to complete.
- When you have completed each topic & module please click the “Mark Complete” button.
- Every Employee should receive a Health and Safety Induction prior to commencing their employment.
- A Health and Safety Induction details the Rules and Regulations of the Organisation.
- At the end of the course there is a knowledge check with XX questions. If you complete the knowledge check with at least XX%, you’ll receive your Health & Safety Induction certificate.
Don’t forget to add LearnDash Sidebar
Don’t forget to change Featured Image
Don’t forget to change Course Cert
Don’t forget to change Course Group
- To answer the question, simply select the correct response and click submit.
- You will have only one chance to answer the question correctly.
- Your score will be given at the end of the knowledge check. You must achieve XX% or better to pass.
0 of 3 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 3 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Question 1 of 3
You are required to sign the “Sign In Book”: (Only 1 Answer is Required)
Question 2 of 3
Match the GA form to its Discipline / Category. (Please drag the GA Forms to the correct Discipline/Category)
Third Party Inspection
Work at Heights Equipment
Question 3 of 3
Extension leads and cords will be? (More Than 1 Answer is Required)